2001 - PLAY OFF CHAMPIONS
CAR PARKING OPTIONS
The Morningside Arena offers numerous car parking options within close vicinity to the doors of the arena.
Game night car parking is available at the following nearby locations;
- Leicester College St Margaret’s Campus/Painter Street & Memory Lane
- Charter Street Businesses
- Belgrave Circle/Melton Road (free after 6pm)
- Morningside Arena – Disabled/Designated parking only on game days.
- Plus a number of roadside parking sites within the nearby area.
All parking is subject to availability.
Charter Street Business that will be available for parking excludes Knitmania, GE Commercial Vehicle Services & Leicester Handmade Naan Bakery Ltd.
The Morningside Arena, Leicester, is also within walking distance of a number of affordable car parking options at the following locations;
- John Lewis Highcross (LE1 4QJ) – 12 minute walk
- Lee Circle (LE1 3RE) – 9 mins
- Leicester Abbey Street (LE1 3UA) – 9 mins
- B&M (formerly Sainsbury’s Melton Road) Maximum stay 2 hours
Leicester Riders and Morningside Arena would like to remind supporters of the importance of parking responsibly at all times when visiting.